Objectives of the Award:
1. Contribute to the improvement of performance in the DoF to keep pace with the performance of good practices, whether regional or global.
2. Reinforce and disseminate concepts of excellence, creativity and quality within the work environment.
3. Create a competitive work environment that leads the employees and divisions within the department to reach distinct levels of performance and creativity.
4. Establish criteria and basics that will be relied on determining the trends of excellence for the Office of Institutional Development enables to measure the progress and development levels in the institutional performance of the DoF.
5. Motivate and encourage employees at all levels of their working careers to excellence, creativity and self-development.
6. Honoring divisions, offices and individuals for their outstanding achievements in various fields of work.
7. Prepare the DoF in general to participate actively in the Sheikh Saqr Award for government excellence to achieve the best performance.