Objectives of the Award:
1. To contribute to the improvement of the financial performance of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah to keep pace with the performance of good practices, whether regional or global.
2. Enhancing the mechanisms of excellence in the management of public funds at the government level.
3. Create a competitive working environment that leads government entities adopt best practices to enhance financial performance.
4. Establishing foundations and criteria to be used in determining trends of excellence in the accounting and financial field in the public sector.
5. Provide indicators of a high degree of comprehensiveness and accuracy to support decision-makers and strategic plans related to the management of public funds.